At The Table Nutrition
real food | real you | be yourself
Getting You To Your Table
Do you want to get in the kitchen and create nutritious, homemade meals?
Are there foods that affect your families behaviour?
Ever had a teacher comment on your child’s behaviour changes throughout the day?
Are you tired of the packets building up in your trolley and pantry?
Do you want to have lunchboxes with real food and eliminate packet foods?
Are you worried about the amount of hidden sugar and salt in everyday foods?
Confused and overwhelmed by all the nutritional information out there?
at the table is here for you!
To get you at the table, I will:
Provide excellent nutritional advice that is sensible, achievable and realistic. Individually catered for you and your needs. I do not use generic “meal plans” everything is tailored just for you, your requirements, your preferences, your lifestyle.
After a 90 minute consultation, I want you to be confident that there is a way forward that you can achieve, without deprivation, starvation or extremism. I’m about “real food, real you, be yourself”.
I practice what is known as a non-diet approach to health, ensuring that you are confident the focus is on health that’s appropriate to you, not what is dictated by societal norms.
It’s all about you, being you; confident, comfortable and content.
Having Trouble Finding Low-Cost Easy To Prepare Nutritious Meals?
You’re Not Alone. At The Table Is Here For You And Your Family!
I Aim To:
- Teach you to put your own health first by being mindful about what you are putting in and on your body.
- Work with you and your family to develop positive relationships with food.
- Give you the tools and know-how to create real, whole food meals that your family will enjoy.
- Assist you to create nourishing, nutrient-rich meals that don’t cost the earth or take hours to prepare.
- Share with you lunch boxes that come home eaten and enjoyed by every member of the family.
- Ditch packaged foods and expensive takeaway by creating your own versions.
- Help you navigate the world of food advertising and supermarket traps to ensure you are taking home what your body needs to thrive – not what an ad claims you need.
and most importantly…
…To be a family at your table.
at the table is a family orientated service
Let at the table assist you in creating real, wholesome food that will change your family, save you money and positively affect your health.
Thank you Tracey for your simple tips that are making a difference. At last my weight is slowly shifting.
I met Tracey and we hit it off with similar interests and passions. I love good food and making good choices when it comes to my nutritional needs and following Tracey’s page gives me good hints and tips. My mum and dad will be seeing Tracey for their personal health needs as well.
I loved my consultation with Tracey . She gave me great advice about what I needed to change in my diet which was very realistic and that I am allowed to be human and enjoy an ice cream in moderation if need be . Also book into one of her cooking classes as it teaches you to step away from the jars and packets and cook some wholesome meals .
Follow Us On Instagram
Nutritionist, Educator & Mum.
AdvDip Nut Med, Bach Ed.
Lockyer Valley/Ipswich/Twba Qld