I am a big fan of good chia pudding. I’ve only followed a given recipe once and then just made one up with what I had at home.
Below is the one I’m eating every day. I also add in some pre & probiotic powder to give it a bit of goodness.
My Raspberry chocolate chia pudding:
This makes enough for 1 x 200 ml Jar.
To pre-prepare to make a pudding every day, I take a Wokka brand sachet of coconut cream and mix with 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 2 well-heaped dessert spoons of the coconut cream/chia mix
- 2 teaspoons of loving earth brand hot chocolate mix OR 1 teaspoon of cacao with 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon collagen powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of pre/probiotic powder
- mix thoroughly and refrigerate